Sunday 30 October 2016

Evaluation

In this blog post entry I will evaluate my school magazine that I have produced.

My magazine uses and develops the conventions of real life media products by utilising each feature, and replicating a professional magazine as closely as possible. For example I made use of a barcode, and I also included the date, origin, price and issue number. I used new media technologies to create my product such as a camera to take the photos required, and photoshop to edit and produce the magazine front cover and contents page. The strengths of my product is that it maintains a colour scheme, the required features such as a masthead, the continuation of brand identity, and a miscellany of images in order to attract the readers attention to all of the content. The weaknesses are that I did not include as many regulars and features as I would've liked, and I did not maintain a font size with all of my coverlines, so they appear unorganised.

No comments:

Post a Comment