Thursday 20 October 2016

Plans for school magazine front cover

This blog post is dedicated to my plans for my school magazine front cover. The title of my magazine is WeatherForecast, and the coverlines I have produced will border my main image, along with smaller images that I will take that correlate with each coverline, for example a microphone next to an "open mic" coverline.

School magazine front cover plan: 

• colour scheme - predominantly grey, mostly dark, neautral colours to ensure that the pictures fit into the colour scheme correctly.
• coverlines - "interview with head girl"
                      "Open mic"
                      "Pink day fundraiser"
                      "Ice radio"
• main image - correlates with the main image. It will feature the head girl in a medium close up.
• other images - a microphone, the ice radio submissions box, stationary
• typography - I plan to maintain the font throughout each coverline. I will use a unique font for the masthead to ensure brand identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment