Thursday 20 October 2016

Plans for school magazine contents page

This blog post is dedicated to my plans for my school magazine contents page. I will ensure that the general theme of the magazine front cover has been continued to the contents page, in order to maintain brand identity. I will use pictures that I have taken which correlate to the main features, that will be highlighted in the "features" section. I will also include a "content" section that will consist of the reoccurring weekly content. Next to each I will add page numbers, so the reader is easily directed to each article. I will differ the colour of the page numbers to each feature, to ensure clarity for the audience. The title will be "contents" and next to it I will feature a miniature masthead. I will also feature an editors note to ensure that the audience feels directly addressed.

Plan for school magazine contents page:

Features
• interview with head girl, Beth Morrison
• Adam Davies wins award for IT
• Chris Green reveals his top tips for surviving sixth form
• Pink day fundraiser, who's playing?
• open mic

Content
• upcoming school events
• ice radio

No comments:

Post a Comment